Gamma Knife Surgery – Procedure, Outcomes and Benefits
Principle of Gamma Knife Surgery
|Principles of Gamma Knife Surgery|
Procedure of Gamma Knife Surgery
Indications of Gamma – Knife Surgery
Outcomes of Gamma Knife Surgery
Benefits of Gamma Knife Surgery
· The surgery has minimal risk of causing damage to the surrounding healthy brain tissue.
· The procedure is less discomforting with operating only on the target diseased brain tissue.
· Lesser risk of causing hemorrhage and infection because of the absence of incision on the diseased tissue.
· Quick recovery as compared to a conventional brain surgery.
· Shorter hospital stay and quick recovery
· High success rate with even allowing treatment of conditions which were considered inoperable.
Why choose India for your Gamma-knife surgery?
For further assistance, call us at +91 93200 36777 or + 1 (877) 270 2448 (US toll-free). You may alternatively write to us at email@example.com or talk to us on Skype @ Indicure.