Cosmetic Dentistry Prices Abroad
Traveling abroad for Cosmetic Dentistry has become a well known phenomenon. The main reason people look for cosmetic dentistry abroad are the high prices of cosmetic dentistry in countries like USA,UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and many other European countries.
With an ever growing trend of dental tourism abroad, especially in India, people are heading to India for seeking cheap cosmetic dentistry in India at best dental clinics in India. Cosmetic Dentistry has evolved by leaps and bounds in India where various dental procedures are not only available at affordable prices but the quality of treatment is also at par with any other world class dental facility.
Cosmetic Dentistry is on a rise in India. Over the years, Dental Tourism has taken a giant leap and has become an integral part of medical tourism in India.
Broadly categorizing, there are two dental specialties that predominantly form the core of cosmetic dentistry in India:
Prosthodontics and Orthodontics.
Prosthodontics which involve:
· Addition of Dental material to teeth or gums
· Removal of gums/ structure of teeth
· Teeth whitening
Orthodontics which involves:
· Teeth straightening and improving the structure of teeth
The common cosmetic dentistry procedures performed at best dental clinics in India:
· Tooth bleaching/ whitening – It is the most common cosmetic dental procedure. Tooth bleaching is a safe and effective way to color the teeth. It is the most effective way to lighten the color of teeth to enhance the appearance of smile. Tooth whitening removes age spots or yellow or orange spotting on teeth. It also cleanses stained teeth due to excessive smoking.
· Porcelin Inlay/ Outlay – The indirect fillings help in reconstruction of teeth upon tooth decay. There is a non-metallic restoration which is bonded on the prepared tooth so as to provide strength and improve functioning of the teeth.
· Veneers – Veneering is an effective means to enhance the look of stained, broken or chipped teeth. They are used in cosmetic dentistry to cover worn tooth enamel, correct mal-aligned tooth or cracks. Veneers are usually porcelain laminates used for binding teeth directly.
· Dental Implants – Dental Implants are an alternative to dentures and restore little or non-restorable teeth. They reduce movement of dentures, crowns or bridges. They also reduce movement of dentures and improve stability for fixed bridgework.
· Dental Crowns – It is a tooth shaped cover similar in appearance to the tooth that is badly damaged or decayed. Dental crowns are also called as caps.
· Orthodontics(Braces): The procedure involves aligning the teeth and jaws to enhance oral health and thus improve patient’s smile. Orthodontics use both fixed and removable types of appliances to retrain muscles, help move teeth and affect the growth of the jaws. They also apply pressure in a specific direction to help in correction of the jaw.
· Dental Sealant – They are plastic films painted on the chewing surfaces of the molars and pre-molars and are highly effective in the prevention of tooth decay.
· Cosmetic Bonding – Bonding is a procedure in which enamel like substance is applied to the surface of the teeth and then polished.
· Dental bridges – Also known as fixed-bridge, the dental bridges are used as a fixed bridge. This procedure is used to replace missing tooth. A cantilever bridge is used when there are teeth on only one side of open space. Bridges reduce the risk of gum disease and even improve the speech. They produce long-lasting effects.
· Gum lift – The cosmetic dental procedure sculpts the gum line. It involves reshaping the tissue to make the teeth more symmetrical.
· Tooth Reshaping – Tooth reshaping enhance the appearance of the tooth to correct small chip or alter the length and shape of the teeth. It can also be termed as odontoplasty, sculpting or re-contouring.
Why choose India for Cosmetic Dentistry
India has emerged as the most sought after destination for cosmetic dentistry among medical tourists across the globe. Cosmetic Dentistry is now available at best clinics at affordable prices in India. On a cost comparison, India stands amongst the low cost destinations for cosmetic dentistry overseas.
Whereas for a simple dental procedure like veneering, it costs around £ 500/tooth in UK, approximately $1200/tooth in USA, the cost of dental veneering is only £ 145 or $ 220 at few of the best dental facilities in India. Likewise, the cost of other dental procedures is much less as what one has to pay in countries like USA, UK and other western countries.
With advancement in medical tourism industry and availability of cosmetic dentistry at state-of-the art dental clinics in India, availing dental treatment abroad is no more left an uphill struggle. One needs to get in touch with medical tourism companies that have association with best dental clinics in India. The medical tourism companies help you choose best dental facility available at best places for cosmetic dentistry such as Delhi, Mumbai in India. They respond to your queries and coordinate your correspondence with the dental surgeon chosen. They plan your travel, fix dental appointments and arrange serviced apartments and hotels for your stay in India. Besides dental tourism, the companies offer travel packages and arrange cosmetic surgery holidays at exquisite locations in India. One can easily rely on the services being provided by these companies in India.
IndiCure is the premiere medical tourism company in India offering best health services for cosmetic dentistry in India. For more information about Cosmetic Dentistry in India, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype us at: indicure.