Breast Reduction Surgery AbroadBreast Reduction Surgery is a procedure to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the breasts. Breast reduction surgery is considered when disproportionately large breasts cause neck pain, back pain and other physical symptoms. Breast reduction resolves all the painful symptoms and improves the size and appearance of the breasts. The surgery thus makes the breasts more proportional to the rest of the body and the clothes fit in well after breast reduction.
Breast Reduction Surgery
The technique of breast reduction varies with the physique of the patient and skills and comfort level of the surgeon in choosing a particular technique. The procedure involves making an anchor incision encircling areola and nipple that extends down from the center following the natural breast crease. Following the incision, the surgeon removes excess fat, tissue and skin and re-positions the nipple and areola on the breast. Nipple and Areola remain attached with the blood vessels and nerves but in some cases the nipple may be positioned higher which may result in loss of sensation in the nipple. The surgeon then reshapes the skin to the contour of the breast. Apart from surgical removal of fat, liposuction may be done so as to remove excess fat from the arm pit.
|Breast Reduction Plastic Surgery|
The ideal candidates for Breast Reduction surgery:
The ideal candidates for breast reduction are essentially those who are physically and mentally healthy, above 18 years, currently not pregnant or nursing. The common indications for breast reduction surgery are:
· Breasts that are too large in proportion to your body frame
· Heavy pendulous breast with nipples that point downwards
· One breast that is much larger than the other
· Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
· Skin irritation beneath your breasts
· Indentations in your shoulders from straining bra straps
· Restrictions of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts
· Self-consciousness about the size of your breasts.
The Benefits and Risks of Breast Reduction surgery
Breast reduction Surgery is a safe procedure. The benefits of Breast reduction surgery are far more than and outnumber the minimal risks involved with the surgery.
· It lifts the hanging breasts and reverses the effects on breasts owing to age, gravity and breast feeding.
· It recontours and reshapes the breasts thereby improving the appearance of the breasts.
· It reduces the size of the areola.
· The outcomes of breast reduction are permanent and relieve chronic back pain because of hanging breasts.
· It enhances the self-esteem and confidence of the patient
· Scarring on the breast tissue owing to the incisions made on the breasts.
· Small sores around the nipples that can be treated with antibiotic cream.
· Decreased Lactation capacity
India has become one of the most popular destinations offering a gamut of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures abroad. The fact that plastic surgery procedures cost heftily in western countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and many other European countries, people are now heading to India for seeking affordable and cheap breast reduction surgery.
The most common reasons people opt for breast reduction in India galore – world class hospital facilities, advanced treatment equipments, best plastic surgeons, best health care providers, affordable and cheap plastic surgery options, confidentiality of the surgery and safety.
With outbound medical tourism growing at large in India, many a medical tourist from USA, UK and many European countries as well as from Middle East countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Dubai and many African countries such as Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana are now heading to India for breast cosmetic surgery.
To know more about Breast Reduction surgery, Email at - email@example.com or Call on - +919818462127 or +919320036777