If you also have these questions in mind, read to know the answers to your questions.
Tummy TuckAbdominoplasty, popularly known as tummy tuck, is the most popular surgery among women after pregnancy and childbirth.
When is the Right Time to have the Tummy Tuck?
- You should be close to your ideal weight - You get best result from tummy tuck when you are close to your ideal weight. If you are overweight by more than 10-15 kg, the chances are that you would not get the best results from the surgery.
- You should have a stable weight- Experts say that for best and long lasting tummy tuck results, you should have stable weight for last six months at least and you should keep your weight stable after the surgery. Excessive weight gain or loss can adversely affect the results.
- Pregnancy - Ladies who are planning to have more babies in the future should wait till they are done with child bearing, unless they are too keen to get the surgery and are willing to have a redo tummy tuck later. Pregnancy causes weight gain and excessive stretching of the abdominal muscles, which can affect the results.
Best Season to Undergo Tummy tuck
- Recovery is easy: Since recovery after tummy tuck takes time and you need to wear the corset and dressings, they can be easily be hidden inside the layers of clothing in the winter. Even if you wish to stay indoors, winter makes a better choice.
- Combine your surgery with a holiday- You can combine your surgery with a holiday to an exotic destination. Of course, the days after the surgery are meant for peaceful recuperation, but a few days before the surgery can be enjoyed at a tourist place where surgery and holiday don’t dig deep into your pocket.
- Gift a Tummy tuck to your loved one- You can gift a tummy tuck to your dear wife, which is quite trending these days. Your wife would love to have a makeover surgery and get her figure back as a Christmas gift.