BackacheBackache is one of the most common problems worldwide and almost everyone experiences it at some point of life.
It is one of the major causes of disability affecting performance at work and general well-being. Inappropriate working environment, bad postural habits, lack of physical activity and exercise, mental as well as physical stress are making people prone to develop back pain at a very early age.
|Sleeping on your side is the best position to avoid stress to your back.|
|Use a comfortable and good posture while sitting.|
|Have an ergonomic workstation|
- Follow the ergonomics to avoid undue strain on your spine;
- Avoid sitting in one positions for longer. Keep changing your position.
- Sit in an upright position
- Keep your feet supported and flat on the ground while sitting
- Take a break of at least 5 minutes every 1-2 hour and roam around, take a walk, stand and stretch your neck, arms and back muscles.
|A Hot/Cold pack to ease the pain|