- Orthopedic or sports injuries
- Pain in the joints that cannot be treated with medication and other procedures
- Instability, stiffness or deformity of the joints
- Degeneration of joints that has deteriorated quality of life as well.
Why Joint Replacement Surgery in India?
- The best in class technology, diagnostic ability and infrastructure.
- World class surgeons and medical staff who are patient-oriented with their ability to converse in English and understand every possible requirement.
- Cost effectiveness when it comes to various kinds of joint replacement surgeries. For example, hip replacement surgery in India costs around $6000 whereas it costs around $12000 in countries such as Thailand and Singapore and $ 40,000 in US and UK.
- International quality in terms of accreditations of hospitals and cutting-edge technology.