The need to undertake orthopedic surgery in India can arise because of many reasons, few of which are:
- Orthopedic or sports injuries
- Pain in the joints that cannot be treated with medication and other procedures
- Instability, stiffness or deformity of the joints
- Degeneration of joints that has deteriorated quality of life as well.
Joint replacement is an intensive procedure and it does make a lot of sense to look for the best possible options when it comes to joint replacement surgery and the costs involved as well. It is this reason that has urged people from countries such as Nigeria, Kenya and other African countries or even USA, UK and people from all over the world to travel to India for joint replacement surgery.
Why Joint Replacement Surgery in India?
Researching joint replacement in India will lead you to several important facts. The joint replacement market in India has grown in double digits according to a study done by the ABMRG which focuses on Medical Technology.
- The best in class technology, diagnostic ability and infrastructure.
- World class surgeons and medical staff who are patient-oriented with their ability to converse in English and understand every possible requirement.
- Cost effectiveness when it comes to various kinds of joint replacement surgeries. For example, hip replacement surgery in India costs around $6000 whereas it costs around $12000 in countries such as Thailand and Singapore and $ 40,000 in US and UK.
- International quality in terms of accreditations of hospitals and cutting-edge technology.
Choose Your Medical Tourism Facilitator Very Carefully
The logical thing to do when planning a trip to India is to go use the services of a medical tourism company. Medical tourism is a fabulously well-organized sector in India and is a top priority when it comes to assistance to travelers from various parts of the world. Consider the fact that millions of people from across the world travel to India and you know that you have the best of facilities waiting for you.
However, in order to tap into these facilities, you must choose your medical tour operator very carefully. Start by looking for somebody who has been in the business for a long time and promises you a carefully created network of joint replacement surgeons and hospitals. These facilities should be accredited hospitals so that you do not have to worry about the quality and care of your Orthopedic Surgery in India and post-operative stay.
The company should also be able to give you a free consultation with a joint replacement surgeon even before you start your journey. This will also give you the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of a tailor made treatment plan that is built totally around your unique requirements.
Cost should not be the only guiding factor when it comes to choosing joint replacement surgical options. As India offers extraordinarily savings for this procedure, it is advisable you choose the best possible options when you travel here.
We at IndiCure have associations with best orthopedic surgeons in India who have international exposure to medical environment and state-of-the-art hospital facilities. With this, you can be ensured to have options of comprehensive packages based on your specific requirements. Having served hundreds of patients from over 30 countries, we understand your requirements well.