|How you wish you had a tummy like this!|
A flat and well-toned belly is everyone’s dream. Some people are lucky enough to make their dream come true with strict diet and exercises. But others feel wretched for the fatty tummy that refuses to budge even after following diet, exercise and other weight loss measures.
Some people may lose those extra kilos but get loose and saggy skin around their abdomen which looks even worse.
However, plastic surgery offers a great solution for both these problems. Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty is a one-step procedure that not only gives a flat abdomen by removing excessive fat but also tightens the weak or separated muscles of abdomen to give your abdomen a smooth and firm appearance.
There are different variations in the technique and types of tummy tuck. Broadly speaking, Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty is of following three types:
- The Mini Tummy Tuck or the scar less tummy tuck, removes only a small amount of stubborn belly flab along with small portion of skin with the help of a small incision.
- The Extended Tummy Tuck removes excessive fat and extra skin from the abdomen, hips and sides of lower back.
- The Standard Tummy Tuck removes a good size of loose skin especially from the midsection. It is mostly done along with liposuction now and is known as lipoabdominoplasty.
Do I Need a Tummy Tuck?
Now after knowing about tummy tuck, the first question that strikes everybody’s mind is “Do I need a tummy tuck?” Well here is an answer for this query.
Tummy tuck is the best solution for otherwise healthy male and female with following issues:
- Sagging and protruding abdomen: In some cases, the person looses considerable amount of weight by following a strict diet and regular exercise routine but is left with loose skin around the tummy, flanks and back. These areas become saggy and look like an overhang or apron of skin covering the abdomen. Tummy tuck or Extended tummy tuck can remove this extra skin to give a tight appearance to the abdominal area.
- Stretch marks, lose skin and muscles due to pregnancy: Women often face this problem of lose skin, muscles and flab in the abdominal area after pregnancy and childbirth. The stretch marks in the target area of tummy tuck can also be resolved.
- Frequent weight fluctuations: Frequent weight gain and loss can result in loosening of skin around abdomen that gives a fatty look to the person. This can also be managed by tummy tuck.
- Separated abdominal muscles: Abdominal muscles that have separated either on their own or after pregnancy can cause loose and saggy skin. The relaxation of these muscles lead to tummy bulging that can be addressed by tummy tuck procedure.
Most importantly, the person should be positive and must have realistic expectations from the procedure.
What are the Pros & Cons of Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck is a surgical procedure and as all surgical procedures have their pros & cons, so does Tummy tuck have:
Pros of Tummy tuck
- Gives a flat and smooth tummy
- Tightens the loose skin or weak muscles of the abdomen
- Makes abdomen firm and well-toned
- Restores youthful-looking body
- Revives the confidence and self-esteem of the person
- Better look in clothes
- Permanent results but require sincere efforts for maintaining ideal weight
Cons of Tummy tuck
- Not a treatment for obesity. Bariatric surgery results in massive weight loss.
- Does not result in considerable weight loss but removes excessive fat and skin from the body
- Leaves a scar in the bikini area
- Results may reverse in case of any significant weight gain or pregnancy
I need a Tummy tuck but can’t afford it
Tummy tuck is not a regular procedure that can be done anywhere. It should be performed by a specialist who understands the art of body contouring. Moreover, most of the health insurance companies do not consider it a medical procedure. It falls under the purview of cosmetic procedure and is not covered. So it is all in all expenditure for the person itself.
Besides this, many countries on the map lack know-how and lack specialist doctors to offer this cosmetic procedure to patients.
So, if you are also one of those who need a tummy tuck but can’t afford one, you can choose to get the surgery done in India. Men and women seeking tummy tuck from around the globe prefer to travel to other country for a lean and firm structure at an affordable cost.
India is definitely an ideal destination for tummy tuck procedures as it offers various advantages as compared to the western countries like:
- Plastic surgeons in India are skilled and experienced to perform this complex procedure with ease.
- The hospitals have state of art infrastructure and are well equipped for all types of tummy tuck procedures
- Most importantly, the cost of tummytuck in India much less and affordable as compared to the western countries. To give an example, the cost of tummyy tuck in India with Liposuction of the abdomen costs around USD 3000 whereas it costs more than 9,000 USD in US; 6000 pounds in UK and around 12,000 dollars in Australia
- Emphasis of the surgeon and paramedical staff is on safety of the patient and effectiveness of the treatment while giving home-like comfort to the patient
- Patients from around the globe have undergone tummy tuck in India and are happily referring others too to choose India as their medical tourism destination
- Comprehensive pre and post treatment care is given to the patient and they are well educated about the procedure, requirements as well as exercise routine required to maintain the perfect physique
- Because of low cost of treatment and stay, patients can get better treatment and also enjoy the exotic natural beauty and wide range of engaging attractions in India.
|India is fast becoming the most popular medical tourism destination|
Deciding the location is not the only decision that needs to be taken for a good medical tour. More importantly, the medical tourism company that will take you through this journey should be decided wisely.
Choosing IndiCure will not only assure you availability and affordability of the treatment but will also facilitate the most appropriate type of tummy tuck procedure under the guidance of expert specialists. IndiCure is a certified, experienced and renowned medical tourism company and is associated with the top plastic surgeons and best hospitals for plastic surgery in India
For more information, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 93200 36777 or +1 877 270 2448 (US Toll Free) or talk to us at Skype @ Indicure