Best Hospitals in India
Why Hospitals in India?
- Affordability is the major reason. Where private healthcare is expensive for patients from the US and UK, Indian hospitals provide affordable medical treatment with the same quality services offered in their domestic countries. Moreover, surgeries that are not covered by insurance, patients choose to undergo them in India.
- Availability of certain procedures that are not available locally or not performed by trusted doctors, is another reason that medical tourist prefers Indian hospitals. This often happens with many patients from the middle east and Africa.
- Accessibility applies more particularly to patients from countries where the waiting list is long. In the UK, private health care may be available locally but is very expensive.
- Acceptability of few surgeries is denied in some countries due to religious, social or political reasons. In such cases, patients choose India due to the availability of all types of surgeries.
- Additional factors include the availability of better technology, better specialists, personalized care compared to care in the domestic country.
- Minimize complications
- Better outcomes
- Faster recovery
- Reduced length of hospital stay
The hospital infrastructure in India has developed considerably offering state-of-the-art facilities such as medical imaging, telemedicine, EHR, pharmaceutical, R&D, medical insurance, diagnostic tools, etc.
- Accreditation based on best Indian and International standards like JCI, NABH, NABL.
- Availability of fully equipped facilities.
- Prompt emergency care facilities.
- 24-hour nursing care.
- Fully equipped operating rooms with all the necessary facilities.
- Well qualified and renowned doctors.
- Blood banks that follow international FDA standards.
- A dedicated cell or department for helping international patients.