Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery in India at Low Cost
- More than 50% of all working Americans have back pain every year.
- About 31 million Americans are affected by lower back pain
- Experts in USA believe that about 80% of the Americans will experience a back problem in their life.
- In Europe, 10 – 15% of all sick days are taken due to lower back pain
- Worldwide, back pain costs economies more than any other disease
- Back pain is the leading cause of disability for workers between the ages of 19 and 45 across the world
Minimally invasive spine surgery
Other advantages of minimally invasive spine surgery are less risk of infection, minimal pain after the surgery, lesser hospital stay and recovery time, and early return to normal activities.
|Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery|
- Laminar Flow Surgical rooms with most advanced technology
- Biplane Neuroendovascular Angiography
- Advanced Dyna CT and S-7 navigation system