Hip replacement surgery abroad to rid of constant pain
Basic guidelines about Hip Replacement Abroad
|Drastic relief with Hip replacement surgery in India|
Things to look for in Hip Replacement Surgery Abroad
- One of the first things to look for is a comprehensive and free evaluator service about past medical history.
- There should be the inclusion of Board certified best Orthopedic surgeons in India and certified physiotherapists who have decades of experiences in reputed facilities.
- There should be a local representative and a translator (in case there is a language issue) who will help you through the whole hip replacement process. Ideally this facility should be included in your package for hip replacement surgery.
- Make sure that the medical and surgical staffs are from the best orthopedic hospitals in India. And those who are assigned to your hip replacement surgery program in the hospital abroad have specialized experience in total hip replacement.
- There should be options for both surgery only stays and an all included deal for rehabilitation stay. It is recommended for patients seeking surgery abroad that they opt for an all-inclusive stay which also offers the post-operative rehabilitation functions.
- Ensure that there is a range of full rehabilitation technique and physical therapy options available at the hospital in the country you have chosen for the surgery.
- Look for value added services like swimming pool, steam and sauna bath facility, fitness centers, wellness centers, on site cafe etc. which can make your hospital more comfortable
- Ensure that the paperwork and accommodation facilities are pre-booked and ready before you actually arrive.