|How you wish you had a tummy like this!|
A flat and well-toned belly is everyone’s dream. Some people are lucky enough to make their dream come true with strict diet and exercises.
But others feel wretched for the fatty tummy that refuses to budge even after following diet, exercise and other weight loss measures.
Some people may lose those extra kilos but get loose and saggy skin around their abdomen which looks even worse.
However, plastic surgery offers a great solution for both these problems. Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty is a one-step procedure that not only gives a flat abdomen by removing excessive fat but also tightens the weak or separated muscles of the abdomen to give your abdomen a smooth and firm appearance.
Unaffordable Tummy Tuck?
- USA- varies from US $9,000 to $15,000
- UK- varies from £ 6,000 to £ 12,000
- Australia- $12,000 to $ 17,000
- India- US $ 2,900 to $ 4,000
Plastic Surgery Abroad- Is It Safe?
Tummy Tuck Abroad
- Plastic surgeons in India are skilled and experienced to perform this complex procedure with ease.
- The hospitals have state of art infrastructure and are well equipped for all types of tummy tuck procedures
- Most importantly, the cost of tummy tuck in India is much less and affordable as compared to the western countries.
- Emphasis of the surgeon and paramedical staff is on safety of the patient and effectiveness of the treatment while giving home-like comfort to the patient
- Patients from around the globe have undergone tummy tuck in India and are happily referring others too, to choose India as their medical tourism destination
- Comprehensive pre and post-treatment care is given to the patient and they are well educated about the procedure and requirements.
Types of Tummy Tuck
- The Mini Tummy Tuck or the scarless tummy tuck removes only a small amount of stubborn belly flab along with a small portion of skin with the help of a small incision.
- The Extended Tummy Tuck removes excess fat and extra skin from the abdomen, hips, and sides of the lower back
- The Standard Tummy Tuck removes a good size of loose skin, especially from the midsection. It is mostly done along with liposuction now and is known as lipoabdominoplasty.
Candidates for Tummy Tuck
Tummy tuck is the best solution for otherwise healthy male and female with following
- Sagging and protruding abdomen: In some cases, the person loses a considerable amount of weight by following a strict diet and regular exercise routine but is left with loose skin on the tummy, flanks, and back. These areas become saggy and look like an overhang or apron of skin covering the abdomen. Tummy tuck or extended tummy tuck can remove this extra skin to give a tight appearance to the abdominal area.
- Stretch marks, loose skin, and muscles due to pregnancy: Women often face this problem of loose skin, muscles and flab in the abdominal area after pregnancy and childbirth. The stretch marks in the target area of the tummy tuck can also be resolved.
- Frequent weight fluctuations: Frequent weight gain and loss can result in loosening of skin around abdomen that gives a fatty look to the person. This can also be managed by the tummy tuck.
- Separated abdominal muscles: Abdominal muscles that have separated either on their own or after pregnancy can cause loose and saggy skin. The relaxation of these muscles leads to tummy bulging that can be addressed by tummy tuck procedure.
Most importantly, the person should be positive and must have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Pros & Cons of Tummy Tuck
Tummy tuck is a surgical procedure and as all surgical procedures have their pros & cons, so does Tummy tuck have:
Pros of Tummy tuck
Cons of Tummy tuck
- Gives a flat and smooth tummy
- Tightens the loose skin or weak muscles of the abdomen
- Makes abdomen firm and well-toned
- Restores youthful-looking body
- Revives the confidence and self-esteem of the person
- Better look in clothes
- Permanent results but require sincere efforts for maintaining ideal weight
- Not a treatment for obesity. Bariatric surgery results in massive weight loss.
- Does not result in considerable weight loss but removes excess fat and skin from the body
- Leaves a scar in the bikini area
- Results may reverse in case of any significant weight gain or pregnancy
For more information, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 93200 36777 or +1 877 270 2448 (US Toll Free) or talk to us at Skype @ Indicure