What is Obesity?
|Obesity is a disease so should be treated accordingly|
- · Worldwide obesity has nearly tripled since 1975.
- · In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 650 million were obese.
- · 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2016, and 13% were obese.
- · Most of the world's population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
- · 41 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2016.
- · Over 340 million children and adolescents aged 5-19 were overweight or obese in 2016.
- · Obesity is preventable.
- BMI 40 or above
- BMI 35 or more with a chronic or life-threatening health condition that is related to weight like type 2 diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, heart disease etc.
- Unsuccessfully tried all other ways of weight loss
How Gastric Bypass works
Recovery After Gastric Bypass
Results of Gastric Bypass
Benefits of Gastric Bypass
- Gastric bypass surgery results in an almost 60-70% reduction in body weight within the first two years
- Long term weight loss that is easy to maintain
- Improves the disorders or reduces the risk of disorders that may occur due to obesity like diabetes, hypertension etc.
- Produces favorable changes in gut hormones that reduce appetite and enhances satiety
- Improves metabolism and quality of life of the person
- Weight loss results in increased energy level and confidence of the person
Bariatric Surgery in India
- · World-class, experienced, skilled & well qualified bariatric surgeons who can easily perform all types of open and laparoscopic weight loss surgeries
- · Availability of latest and best in class technology enabled equipment for bariatric surgery
- · Most affordable treatment without any compromise on the quality
- · Extremely safe and effective weight loss services
- · Main emphasis on comfort and care of the patient
- · No waiting time for the surgery
- · Long list of successful patients from various regions of the world who underwent bariatric surgery in India and now happily refer others too to choose India for weight loss surgery
- · Exceptional pre and post-treatment care
- · Detailed guidance to patients about the diet habits, nutritional requirements as well as exercise routine required to maintain the perfect physique years after surgery
- · Relaxing vacation in the exotic natural beauty of India