Body Contouring Surgery
- Breasts get flattened with the nipples pointing downwards
- Loose and sagging upper arms
- The abdominal area gets extended around the sides
- Sagging thighs, groin and buttocks
What is body contouring?
How does body contouring help you?
|Body Lift Before-After|
Who is a good candidate for body contouring?
- Has lost 40 to 50% of the excess body weight
- Have stable body weight for at least 3 months
- Suffer from droopy and loose skin around your abdomen or any other part of the body
- Does not have any medical conditions that may impair post-surgical healing
- Are Non-Smokers
- Are above 18
- Are in good physical and mental health
- Do not plan to become pregnant after the surgery
- Have realistic expectations from the surgery.