|Obesity-the root cause of many diseases|
|Many benefits of Bariatric Surgery|
But what about the weight gain after weight loss surgery?
Causes of Weight Regain after Bariatric Surgery:
- Eat whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and low-fat dairy
- Only select foods low in fat content
- Avoid foods that have high sugar content
- Protein intake should be at least 60-80 grams/day
- Make sure to meet your fluid needs
- Eat at least three times a day. Eating slowly is very important. Spend at least 20 to 30 minutes/meal.
- Eating and drinking should be separated by 30 minutes. Make sure you stay consistent with this primary diet principle.
- The most important thing is to take the prescribed multivitamins and supplements daily
- High-calorie liquids, malt drinks, milkshakes
- High-fat snacks and chips
- Fried foods
- Pastries and cakes
- Ice creams
- Soft drinks
Best Time for Weight Loss