11 Safe Hospitals in India amidst COVID19
Nowadays, medical tourists are anxiously checking government travel advisories almost daily, just to see whether their medical travel will be followed.
Considering the recovery curves of some countries across the globe, many are tailoring strategies for the revival of medical tourism. As a first step, countries have established travel bubbles that are allowing many of the medical tourists to get affordable treatment abroad.
India is not far behind in this context. A long-preferred destination for medical tourism, India was also hit badly by the pandemic. As discussed in our previous blog India opens its skies for medical tourists, many of the international travel restrictions have been eased. The Government of India has implemented SOPs and safety protocols across each stage of the patients' care continuum.
As we discuss, India is actively serving many international patients who have trusted the country's healthcare services even during the pandemic. Indian hospitals are warmly welcoming back patients across the world for safe and reliable medical treatment.
The best hospitals in India have adopted stringent measures as well as have abided by guidelines laid out by the Government. This is to ensure that the patients, doctors, and the entire medical staff visiting the hospitals are well protected.
In this blog, IndiCure brings you a list of the safest hospitals in India offering medical treatment amidst the pandemic with utmost care. We assure you to offer you affordable treatment packages in affiliation with these hospitals. Let's have a look!
In this unprecedented COVID-19 situation, all the above hospitals are strictly adhering to the regulations advised by the corporation and following international infection control practices, enhancing safety measures to provide a safe environment for patients & care providers.
Safety initiatives are rigorously followed to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission:
- Everyone entering the building will need to undergo a triple screening process, including thermal temperature checks, masks, and sanitization.
- All hospital staff is required to wear PPE Suit, Cap, Gloves, and Mask.
- The medical staff members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
- All equipment and surfaces are continually cleaned with approved disinfection sprays.
• The waiting rooms and high-touch areas, such as railings and lift buttons are frequently sanitized.
• The food and beverage department follows all safety guidelines while serving food to inpatients, outpatients, medical staff, and visitors.
• Social distancing guidelines are maintained in all hospitals.
IndiCure requests our patients also to follow the below measures when visiting our facilities:
• Wear a mask.
• Maintain social distancing.
• Carry hand sanitizer.
• Wear disposable gloves.
If you are looking for affordable yet quality medical treatment amidst this pandemic, give this a glance: https://indiasurgery.indicure.com/2020/09/india-opens-its-skies-for-international.html
Why choose IndiCure?
• We will assist you at every step with the Appointment letter or the Visa Letter that includes the medical emergency of the patient's travel.
• Our representative following all COVID precautionary norms will be present at the airport to receive the patient. The cab or an ambulance will be properly sanitized.
• On arrival at the hospital facility, the patient will be screened, and depending on the condition, the patient will be either advised for admission or sent to the authorized isolation facilities.
• Patient, if advised admission will be admitted under the care of Internal Medicine or Pulmonology.
• Once the COVID report is negative, the main treatment will be initiated.
• The embassy will be kept informed about each patient's information from arrival to departure. Also, note that an undertaking from the local embassy will be essential.
Now you have multiple options to book an appointment with our highly skilled and experienced surgical team.
• Telephonic: Call or WhatsApp our coordinator and book directly at +91 9320036777.
• Online bookings: You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Video Consultation: You can opt for any of the above methods to book a Video Consultation with our surgeons.
If you are willing to schedule your medical treatment with IndiCure, you can send us your medical reports at email@example.com. Allow us to help you with your treatment research, guide you with the treatment cost, and answer any queries you may have. You can request a quote or even book a teleconsultation with renowned surgeons.
IndiCure is one of the largest and most renowned medical tourism companies offering medical travel to India in association with the best hospitals in India and most renowned surgeons.